• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Animal Sweepstakes ?

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
OK LOL I'll give.. I was working on a new texture mini set for Harry when I wrote my original post here, but when I sent it to my beta tester soon after that post, she talked me out of it. So then I wasn't sure myself what my next stand alone product WOULD be. Hence my silence until *I* knew what it was going to be:) And no the Grullas were not previewed, but I promised to award the closest guess/actual vote- which was @Dakorillon (IMArts) guess of the Appy set. I will PM you Dak to get you a copy of the Grullas.

And sorry for all the confusion! That was not my intention.

I DO have more very fun stuff coming up in the next month or so! Some currently previewed in these forums, some not.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
OK LOL I'll give.. I was working on a new texture mini set for Harry when I wrote my original post here, but when I sent it to my beta tester soon after that post, she talked me out of it. So then I wasn't sure myself what my next stand alone product WOULD be. Hence my silence until *I* knew what it was going to be:) And no the Grullas were not previewed, but I promised to award the closest guess/actual vote- which was @Dakorillon (IMArts) guess of the Appy set. I will PM you Dak to get you a copy of the Grullas.

And sorry for all the confusion! That was not my intention.

I DO have more very fun stuff coming up in the next month or so! Some currently previewed in these forums, some not.

Yay!!! Thank you so much!

Well, that was a way to keep us guessing!