• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Animal Sweepstakes ?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ohhh is it a kind-of-stand-alone like the horse texture add-ons? or is it a team effort like the Lion? if its the former I place my no-value bet on tack for Harry or its the later then the Lion :p

And Stezza, my hubby is currently working at Chinchilla (well he's home just now for a break but he's back there on Monday) LOL

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
ohhh is it a kind-of-stand-alone like the horse texture add-ons? or is it a team effort like the Lion? if its the former I place my no-value bet on tack for Harry or its the later then the Lion :p

And Stezza, my hubby is currently working at Chinchilla (well he's home just now for a break but he's back there on Monday) LOL

Yes a "stand-alone" CWRW product, not in tandem with HW.

quietrob

Extraordinary
a bit of useless Chinchilla information to add...... I think that's where they breed them!.... Queenslanders are funny that way.. :D

View attachment 35759
Nice try, however, the USA is a big place with lots of free roaming Chinchillas. They come from here. Chinchilla, Pennsylvania, USA
Chinchilla USA.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I did a search on Chinchillas earlier, and from what I found, they are mostly found in the Andes Mountain range, which sweeps down the west coast of South America. Still in the southern hemisphere, but across the Pacific Ocean from Oz. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, if the Lion doesn't count, due to being a team effort with Hivewire, then presumably the Siamese cat probably ought not to count either, by the same token. Given that both require specific Hivewire morphs to really work right. And the hair add-ons (either Poser or LAMH) really sound like they probably also wouldn't qualify -- although they really ought to, since they are an optional addition.

Do pure texture add-ons count as individual products? In which case, there could always be a horse of a different color lurking in the background. (It's probably way too early to hope for any of the deer family.)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
@JOdel :

Yes a "stand-alone" CWRW product, not in tandem with HW.

Examples:

In tandem with HW: HiveWire Big Cat, HiveWire House Cat

Stand-alone CWRW products: CWRW Black Panther for the HiveWire Big Cat, CWRW Orange Tabbies for the HW House Cat

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Oh. Well, in that case, the Siamese definitely requires that specific morph package, since they really are a different shape from the base House Cat. So I wouldn't expect the Siamese to qualify as a "stand-alone" product. Same goes for the Lion. It requires a specific morph. Pretty much like the different breed morphs for the horse.

So, okay then. Not the Lion, as in the upcoming "Hivewire3D Lion".

The *white* lion, add-on. That's my vote for the next CWRW standalone product.

I'm probably wrong. But that's my vote.