• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Animal Sweepstakes ?

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
OK..just a silly sort of thread..look upon it as a sort of sweepstakes :) Open to everyone. ( *except* those involved in the actual development, for obvious reasons)..what do you think will be the next HW Animal to hit the Store will be ? Including morphs of already released animals ?

My bet is for the HW Lion or Lioness ? :)

(Maybe I posted this to the wrong forum..please move if you think it should be elsewhere)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree with Rae as to the placement of this thread Freyfaxi. If you want, either Rae or I can move it to the Meadow forum for you.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I wouldn't be surprised if it's the puppy. Other than that . . . maybe the elephant. It's hard to say which Chris and Paul are working on at any given time. We see WIP images, but Chris is one who doesn't necessarily stick with one until it's finished, so who knows where each of the animals are as far as development goes.

McGyver

Energetic
The HV Chinchilla...
Reasons:
• I'm insane and this makes sense to me.
• Chinchillas are working with the Penguins to take over the world and when we are all forced to make renders glorifying their achievements this will be a needed asset.
• Banana.
• Chinchillas, though lethal, are extremely adorable to most humans and certain shrubbery.
• Why not?
• I mention chinchillas a lot.
• Chinchilla is a fun word to say... Try it... See?... If it's not fun, drink a few beers, it'll get fun eventually.
• Renders with chinchillas in them are 46.4% more enjoyable than ones without them.
• Chinchillas are low in fat and make excellent insulation material.
• I've run out of reasons, but I'm gonna say chinchilla one more time... Chinchilla.

That's my guess... You can disagree if you like... In fact I wholeheartedly suggest you do, as there is no good need to abandon reason and start supporting my nutty theories.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
McG, I don't think you REALLY needed to go past the first reason :p

*wonders what "HV* stands for but is almost afraid to ask*

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wonder if we will find a new supercolony of Chinchillas to match the supercolony of 1.5 million Adélie penguins living in the Danger Islands?