• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AnimaGemini's Products at HiveWire 3D

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
The Vintage bicycle is now live .

Vintage Bicycle - An AnimaGemini Creation at HiveWire 3D DawnVeloFF.jpg Greenbicycle.jpg

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I am excited too. Wonderful place here.
Thank you for your big help . Very much appreciated.
Ah, yes, the violin :) Already forget about lol

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Definitely going in the shopping cart!!

Oh, and I'd also like to officially welcome you to the HiveWire Store. :D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I did need to substitute the metal for a faster rendering silver by using Fabiana's jewelry silver...maybe because the materials
are SO complex, my poser 2014 has a bit of trouble with them. I don't mind as I'm very comfortable in the material room.
I do LOVE this bike and your great poses that go with it! Dawn sits the bike so well! :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It really is a lovely bicycle.
Suddenly there seem to be all kinds of new bicycle models, pretty much wherever I look. I'm wondering whether it's a sudden trend.

This is still one of the nicest ones though.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I did need to substitute the metal for a faster rendering silver by using Fabiana's jewelry silver...maybe because the materials
are SO complex, my poser 2014 has a bit of trouble with them. I don't mind as I'm very comfortable in the material room.
I do LOVE this bike and your great poses that go with it! Dawn sits the bike so well! :)

Thank you :) I was planing a few more free poses for the bicycle and Dawn as soon I finish the outfit for Dusk I am working on.
The shader for Poser 2014 is from BB. They are very complex and take time to render, but also very beautiful. The problem was here that the PBR textures which I use in Poser 11 , does not work so well in Poser 2014.
They looked for my taste way to dull. But of course any other similar shader do the job too.
Very lovely picture btw.