• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

AnimaGemini's Products at HiveWire 3D

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
It really is a lovely bicycle.
Suddenly there seem to be all kinds of new bicycle models, pretty much wherever I look. I'm wondering whether it's a sudden trend.

This is still one of the nicest ones though.

Thank you :)
Well I modeled this bike at first only for own usage. (This is why it has a bit to much poly count, because there I don't care about how low or high the poly count is). I want to make a
image with a bicycle and realized that my only one Poser bicycle which I own is a bit outdated . So I decide to model one. Now after I post the image, many people ask If I can make it available for Poser.
So I did :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Yes really nice but how come there wasn't an option to make it a men's bike....or is there something I am missing?
I never thought of it honestly. How I said before, It was at first just an personal project , and when I decided to make it available in the store, there was no way anymore to change the mesh.
So I had to move on. Sorry .

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
yeah I can do that but the question never fails me as to WHY it wasn't an option created at time of birth?
Just frustrating for me....epecially since it is being distributed for as a sale item.
Just saying.......

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
yeah I can do that but the question never fails me as to WHY it wasn't an option created at time of birth?
Just frustrating for me....epecially since it is being distributed for as a sale item.
Just saying.......
Again , sorry that you feel disappointed. But how I say, this was at first just an personal project. After I make a few render with this bicycle , many people ask me to make it available in the store. At this point it was simply not possible anymore to change the mesh, except to remodel the whole bicycle.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I am sorry I put you on the spot. It wasn't my intent. ANYTHING offered in the community is GOOD for people like me who can not create their own stuff. I have a tendency of thinking out loud and knee-jerking reacting and sounding unappreciative but actually I am not.
So let me thank you for this. It is a nice piece for us Poser users.
A few years ago I asked someone who creates free props for the 3d community. He created a nice vintage looking bike I wound up having to do a lot of work on. SO I begged him to create the sized components separately and mapped differently So I could re-texture them and position each moving part (saddle, seat post, pedals and cranks, handle bars and kickstand as I needed for my use. It was a labor of love for me trying to figure out how to parent each component to the frame and still create it as a moving part to be easily reposed for any render need I might have. He didn't know how to do that so I did it for me and sent him a final poseable bike. He thanked me but never re-posted the bike for Poser users. I thought that was stupid since so much more use could have come from it as opposed to distributing it as a plain .obj file. I guess to each their own. But it was an example of swallowing the donkey and choking n the tale as far as I was concerned. Not going the extra mile to offer a better item to me is frustrating and pointless but IT WAS FREE so I had no reason to complain and I was appreciative he went the extra mile to remap the components and offer them to me so I could FIX them better.

It is available on ShareCG and the image I created is here:
3 Nude Teens on Thunder Bike-FX

BEWARE THERE IS NUDITY so you need to have a free membership to se my work there.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thank you :). Don't worry. I don't feel offended and take your post as constructive critic. Sure, if i would model this bicycle from the beginning for the store, I would do many stuff different.
Lighter mesh as example, and a few extras like a morph for male bicycle.
Looks like your Lady's have a lot of fun on this bicycle lol
You know, sometimes people get upset about any critics, this is what maybe happens to the creator of the bicycle.
Years ago I made a comment over Rendero on a WIP image with the word "Looks really good so far". Till today I don't understand why I got a sitemail back from him where he attack me to be so rude.
But for my next vehicle, I will think about you ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Thanks. Relief I did not offend. I have found artists in general, to be very sensitive about their (our) work.
As I have gotten older my PC (Political Correctness) filter has all but died off and I just spew stuff out w/o thinking anymore. A lot of people find this vile and hurtful and offense behavior but I find it liberating....until of course someone like me does the same to me! ;)

BTW nice to be thought of! THANKS! :)

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
As I have gotten older my PC (Political Correctness) filter has all but died off and I just spew stuff out w/o thinking anymore. A lot of people find this vile and hurtful and offense behavior but I find it liberating....until of course someone like me does the same to me!
:laugh::roflmao::laugh::roflmao:
Yeah, I'm about there myself.....

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Thanks. Relief I did not offend. I have found artists in general, to be very sensitive about their (our) work.
As I have gotten older my PC (Political Correctness) filter has all but died off and I just spew stuff out w/o thinking anymore. A lot of people find this vile and hurtful and offense behavior but I find it liberating....until of course someone like me does the same to me! ;)

BTW nice to be thought of! THANKS! :)

yeah, I hear ya. PC, a strange word lol. I am by myself very straight forward. You ask me for my honest opinion, I tell it you in the middle of you face without any hesitation. The other hand, you can do the same to me also. Constructive critics are
always welcome on my side. This is how we all grow as artists, humans. Sad thing, many people can not deal with honest and constructive critic.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Aaaand the medieval village is out.

I'm tempted. Really, but Poser procedurals flatly will not work in Studio. I'd have to redo the materials throughout, which is a little more tham I'm prepared to deal with at the moment.

It's a very nice set, and the promos are lovely.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Aaaand the medieval village is out.

I'm tempted. Really, but Poser procedurals flatly will not work in Studio. I'd have to redo the materials throughout, which is a little more tham I'm prepared to deal with at the moment.

It's a very nice set, and the promos are lovely.

I was working on a DS set also. Was already finish and I set up the promos, unfortunately while I make a last check, I discover a handful textures path error with the Item checker tool. Which would be not a problem to correct, if I would be able to find where. On the text editor was nothing visible, every path seam to be okay. But the file checker continue to give me out errors. I try everything to solve this issue, to no result. (Set even the textures new up from scratch, still) . Till today I have no idea why this error occur and how to solve this. My betatester could load the props fine, but the risk was at last for me to high that here some strange coincidence will make this Village for some user buggy. So I decide to not publish the DS version. Sorry :(

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's looking great AG, and it's in my wishlist. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it before the sale is over. ;)

No question about it, you do good work. :)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
It's looking great AG, and it's in my wishlist. Hopefully I'll be able to grab it before the sale is over. ;)

No question about it, you do good work. :)
Thank you Miss B. I am glad by my own it is done . Just in time for Halloween :devil"