• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.

13th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest

Nightsong

New-Bee
I didn't finish as much as I wanted but I GOT IN MY TOWHEES! Stoopy ground feeders always making sure their feed is on the ground.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm so glad I don't have to judge this Contest. Good luck everyone. This is a great collection of fabulous renders. :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Congratulations to the winners!

!Grand Prize Blossom's Delight by Flint_Hawk.jpg
Grand Prize - "Blossom's Delight" by Flint_Hawk

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1st Place Change Of Weather by Penne's From Heaven.jpg
First Place - "Change of Weather" by Penne's from Heaven

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd Place Free again by Mininessie.jpg
Second Place - "Free Again" by mininessie

3rd Place Uninvited guest by Trouble.jpg
Third Place - "Uninvited Guest" by Trouble

HM1 Summer in the Sun by Mary Williams.jpg
Honorable Mention - "Summer in the Sun" by Mary Williams

HM2 Winter's Coming by Szark.jpg
Honorable Mention - "Winter's Coming" by Szark

HM3 Beach Bums by Joe Pingleton.jpg
Honorable Mention - "Beach Bums" by Joe Pingleton

HM4 Misty Morning Lake by My 3D Spin.jpg
Honorable Mention - "Misty Morning Lake" by My 3D Spin

Thank you to all who entered, to the sponsors and the judges. We appreciate your support.​

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

Wonderful works one and all! I enjoyed viewing them as they were submitted to the gallery! I'm guessing it was pretty difficult to choose a winner! =)
I'm also amazed as to how many figures you guys managed to get into each image! WOW!!