• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

13th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
ok I sneaked in a quickie combining Waterfowl Vol 5 - Geese and Flock Formation Materials. pushed all on my 11GB Vram and 26 GB of normal RAM to render out the first layer, second layer for the flying birds.
YAY!!! You haven't abandoned us completely. :D

Szark

Awesome
yeah I didn't enter last year but every year before that going back a few years I did. I haven't pushed the boat out this year, more of just taking part and making an image I am happy about.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
just wondering why this isn't in the Contest board where all previous years are..

still can't remember what I was going to do so have done something else... unless that was what I was going to do in which case all is good... I think.

o_O :flower02:

Miss B

CV-BEE
If you click the Media link at the top, it will open the page where you'll see ALL the appropriate contest links listed.

The reason it's listed first, instead of right above 2018, is because it's currently an ongoing contest.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, duuuuuuuuuuh!

I didn't realize what you meant. Now I'm not sure why Lisa put it here in the Meadow. Hmmm, maybe she thought it would get more exposure with the new Bird of the Month thread here as well.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
just wondering why this isn't in the Contest board where all previous years are..

still can't remember what I was going to do so have done something else... unless that was what I was going to do in which case all is good... I think.

o_O :flower02:

Thanks for the nudge. When I am back at my computer, I will move it to contests unless one of the CVs beats me to it.

Happy Independence Day. :flower02:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks for the nudge. When I am back at my computer, I will move it to contests unless one of the CVs beats me to it.
Happy July 4th to you too Lisa, and I'll take care of moving this to the Contests subforum. ;)