• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Warhawk Crew Stations
Composite view of the internal crew stations for the Warhawk MKII Tactical Bomber
Caption
This is a composite of the various Crew Stations I built inside the Warhawk MKII bomber. A lot of the detail I put into this unfortunately cannot be seen. I initially began just wanting the pilot/copilot seats for soem crew reaction shots on the animated sequence - but of course, me being me and overthinking it, then decided to lay out almost the entire internal of the craft. This then led to a substantial overhaul of the exterior of the craft as well. I now need to take some time to lay out the various graphics for all the view screens and rreadouts that are currently just blue. Of course, static graphics should suffice for most shots...but I feel that OCD itch wanting me to make animated radar and horizon guides, etc...
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Designworks
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata