• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Fire Dog
used CWRW's black cat and white cat textures to try and create a Dalmatian type coat for the new Big Dog
Nice one Rae, I like your Dalmation texture. My Dalmation Ben, has heaps and heaps of spots and you know, even his toes nails are one black and one white. My Ben would be this tall too, he is not a shorty lol. Your girl is too sexy for a fire fighter lol lol. Jan

@Jan LOL you obviously haven't seen our fire fighter calendars :p (admittedly they are usually male). I was going to make him more spotty but I was running out of time to get to work (and got lazy LOL)

Media information

Album
HiveWire Dogs
Added by
Rae134
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Image metadata

Filename