• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
House Cat Fur Success
It started as a test of the "Look at My Hair" function, but turned into a feline treasure
Caption
Hey, Look at me... Adore me!

This is surely the heart song of any and all cats and one never to be ignored by the mere mortal humans they benevolently permit to remain in their presence. Just ask anyone who has owned... um, that is... who has had the honor of being owned by a cat. They'll tell you it's true.

This started as a test of "Look at My Hair" using "LAMH Presets for the HiveWire House Cat" available here at HW:
LAMH Presets for the HiveWire House Cat - A Saiyaness Creation at HiveWire 3D

It took quite a bit of learning to get this going, but the results are worth it. To render it in IRay, I had to use the LAMH pane to export the hair as OBJ (about 1.3 GB) and that took quite a while. I also had to photoshop out some white "bits," but that was quick and the result was well worth the time.

The background is one of my personal star fields with one of the Blackout versions of the moon from my "Hang The Moon Image Resource.":
Hang The Moon Image Resource - A PhotoGG Creation at HiveWire 3D

Media information

Album
PhotoGG Promotional Art
Added by
PhotoGG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Image metadata