• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Speaking of the Falconry Gear, I started this ages ago for the Dusk Render Challenge back when, but never finished it. (Rodrigo Mongolian style:)

KazakhEagleHunterWIP.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks! What I meant by unfinished is I'm still not totally happy with his face- but this was done before the Head Resource Kit came out.:)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have been wanting to do an image of Mongolian Eagle Hunters. Which is why I keep hoping for Mongolian style clothing and saddles. Though ... why I keep waiting instead of making them myself ...

Anyway ... both of those unfinished images are fabulous, but the portrait is absolutely stunning.