• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Very cool...but I was hoping for little pointy ones...don't worry though I can always add my own when I get hold of him...I have this image in mind.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh yeah, especially in his top hat, cane etc, Mr Pugsley Hogarth IV hehehe

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very cool...but I was hoping for little pointy ones...don't worry though I can always add my own when I get hold of him...I have this image in mind.

Yes, but there are already a bunch of morphs for Dusk that can and will work just fine. I'll show you in a minute.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
"I'm RATMAN!!"

Pugman28.JPG
Pugman29.JPG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No worries Chris...I think I may have done some for Dawn that I can transfer over...it's just I have an image in my head.

Yes and he looks very cool...are those the ears from the creature morphs for Dusk?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Chris and all look great, but I had something smaller in mind...more like this but slightly bigger, thinner and more pointier with the tip slightly curved. As I said I have an image in my head probably be best if I do it myself when I get Pugsley...so it can match what I'm visualising. But thanks for the images...they all look great...this guy is going to be so versatile. I have a number of images I want to do with this guy with Luna and Diva as well as the Warthog!
DivaFEars1.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks Chris and all look great, but I had something smaller in mind...more like this but slightly bigger, thinner and more pointier with the tip slightly curved. As I said I have an image in my head probably be best if I do it myself when I get Pugsley...so it can match what I'm visualising. But thanks for the images...they all look great...this guy is going to be so versatile. I have a number of images I want to do with this guy with Luna and Diva as well as the Warthog!View attachment 25009

Just made you this ear morph Pen.

Pugman38.JPG
Pugman39.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
He's looking a lot like my third grade teacher :p

Though, she was a she and always wore red. Candy apple red even.

Weird how ya remember stuff like that. That would freak me out to have a teacher that looks like this... a "she" even.

Doubt she smelled like candy, or an apple even.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Will he be using Dusk's UV's? (I notice his eyes are more prominent than Dusks)