• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Carey

Extraordinary
I like this one. It reminds of kinder, gentler, days when you could hang your laundry and not worry about it being stolen. The lazy days when you hung around your mom, and she actually enjoyed your company. Clothes always smelled extra clean when you hung them out to dry.

I really like this one.
I Went back to the 1930's for this render and for the creation of this character, There is a great feeling that comes from the thought of stay at home mom's, a time when mom's were totally immersed in their children's lives...What great fun that must have been for children.....

Now that all the geek work is done, it's time to be artistic.
Do detail work on textures, and get serious about the render.
And here, Lonnie plays for the Hive...

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Dark Escape
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid, don't fear the reaper

...Love of two is one
Here but now they're gone
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
Come on baby, and she had no fear
And she ran to him, then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodbye, she had become like they are
She had taken his hand, she had become like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
~Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper ~

Had this ticking along at the back of my mind for a long time now so finally sat down, put the song on and did it lol

Hornet3d

Wise
Dark Escape
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid, don't fear the reaper

...Love of two is one
Here but now they're gone
Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear she couldn't go on
Then the door was open and the wind appeared
The candles blew then disappeared
The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid
Come on baby, and she had no fear
And she ran to him, then they started to fly
They looked backward and said goodbye, she had become like they are
She had taken his hand, she had become like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
~Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper ~

Had this ticking along at the back of my mind for a long time now so finally sat down, put the song on and did it lol

Portrays the words and spirit of the song beautifully.