• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Anime Dawn Begins!!

TMD64

Inspired
Got the UV map done on the Holy Hand Grenade.

Here's a couple of the textures I'm doing for it. These are not finals but a start. Didn't do anything with the jewels on the cross or on the body bands.

Plan on making a version with the Cross pin removable and hopefully it will be able to use the same textures.

Enjoy

HHG Textured 1.png
HHG Textured 2.png

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Looking Sweet!! You know you could sort of do a Pokemon ball with the way you have it modeled oh and could include mini animals like ........ whisper, the cat with fantasy morphs etc.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
That too! It's looking awesome!! Keep up the excellent work .......... Hehe I can't wait to do renders with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!!

Looking good!
Very old anime image with Deer horns.
golden hind copy 2.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've been thinking the body kind of looked like the alien spaceship from the movie Heavy Metal.
Actually TMD, I was thinking you should try some metallic materials for the Holy Hand Grenade.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Looks great TMD...the uv looks good there doesn't seem to be any distortion that I can see and those textures would certainly show it up...

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I really like how you have the fullness done on them! Sometimes they are a little skimpy in that area, but I think these will be really nice!!

Hoping they will have some of those sweet knock you out colors and color combos!

Looking Exceptional !!!

Back to work for me!

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Alright. I've added in the extra modeling that I have intended. This Sora Hair is done now as far as modeling is concerned. Onto UVs now and morphs. After I create the UVs, Paul with rig the pigtails and map in a style appropriate for Anime.

HairWork42.JPG
HairWork43.JPG
HairWork44.JPG