• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Looks good. I'm not sure if the issue with the headlights is that they were part of a mat zone with other items. If so you could probably still easily make them emissive, especially if there is already a trans map waiting for you. You can use a black and white image as a mask for what should be emissive. So for instance this was the set up I used to make an emissive matrix background:

Basically the white shows up green and gives off light.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I was looking for shadow cues as to the time of day. There aren't really. The only thing that would make shadows (as that is a photo background) is the car itself. Should be easy to add. It wouldn't hurt to slightly blur entire render as to mix the car so it wouldn't stand out as a cut out. I suspect this was a quick render for testing and examination rather than a full on presentation.

Thanx

That is Bibi Hair from Biscuits at Rendo (it has V4, Dawn, Pauline, and G3F fits)
That Pouf is from our own Ghostman (hint hint...he should move In Solitude for Poser here)

JV

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks JV...that is lovely and quite unusual so nice that it has a Dawn fit. That is a nice footstool/pouf...