• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Interesting. I was looking at several of Biscuits hair products the other day, and wasn't too impressed with the promos. You have it styled really nice. I assume that's one of the morphs not shown in the promos.

Interesting. I was looking at several of Biscuits hair products the other day, and wasn't too impressed with the promos. You have it styled really nice. I assume that's one of the morphs not shown in the promos.
Biscuits' last few hairs have many morphs and fits. You just have to spin the dials and try them out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I saw quite a few of them listed in some of the promos. I like hair that has lots of morphs, and often feel restricted when there aren't enough.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
INTO THE WIDE BLUE YONDER. The ladies head off in search of adventure. Meanwhile Ged, the ship's cat, keeps a close eye on the locals!

Into The Wide Blue Yonder.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very cool render JV, though I'm not fond of those fingernail rings, or whatever they're called.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you everyone! Playing around after rediscovering some of my favourite flying machines from DM's Relative Gravity sets. The ladies costumes are favourites too, Steampunk Aviator and The Explorer, both of which I keep promising myself I'll convert for Dawn. (Providing of course I stop thinking about it and actually get on with it!). Meanwhile new crew member Ged the ships cat (short for Geddown from there you flaming little @*XXX@!) is quite taken with climbing amongst the rigging regardless of altitude!:thankyou2:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Ohhhh, I thought the flying machine looked familiar, I just couldn't place which vendor(s) it belonged to.

Old favourites Miss B (dating back to Poser 4). Volumes 1 and 2 are currently on sale at 50% off in DM's store at Rendo until midnight on Monday (31st October). They include, besides the flying machines, buildings, backgrounds and poses for V3 (which work fine with V4 with the occasional minor adjustment). You also receive a passworded bonus file. I've also found they work pretty well in Superfly (so far!) dispite their age! Lovely steampunk jubbly! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, very steampunkish. I always liked looking at steampunk renders, but never really got into buying anything, other than a couple of DM's products. IOW, I don't have any steampunk clothing, so sometimes I feel like I can't use the environment/scene items I have as often as I'd like to.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Awesome render, JV! Makes me wonder how well could outfits with small details like this would survive a figure conversion. :)