• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
They look great on Dawn, Myth, if that's a incentive ;)

I'll definitely be having a go via XD4! However don't be surprised if I start screaming for help if I get around to making them available for freebies (I hope!) This is definitely a new venture for me! o_O

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
PMT (Post Mortem Tension) is never fun, especially when it's taken you fifteen years to find your way out of a blasted stone coffin! It's going to get even worse for the guy who chose it though! This is his mother-in-law!!!!:eek:

Disturbia Rebirth.jpg

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

quietrob

Extraordinary
The Anime has just hit this year and it was awesome and funny at the same time.

The Best part is anyone can be just like him. 100 push ups and 100 Sit ups everyday should do the trick.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Absolutely gorgeous work! May I ask what hair that is on the man and what dress that is on the woman?

His hair is "Summer Wet Hair for the Genesis 3 Females" (refit to the Genesis 3 Male) and her dress is the "Belle Dress for Genesis 3 Females" -- both from DAZ. I fiddled with both textures. The dress was run through VWD Cloth and Hair; the dress pose doesn't come with the dress.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Nice render Joe, but.....she's all dirty and grungy, yet her fingernail polish and lipstick are flawlessly applied for the photo shoot!