• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh, you've been one busy boy Ken. Everything's looking good. :)

Thanks, Miss B. I have been busy indeed. The Universal Anime Head in now in final stages of internal beta testing. :D

Looks great, Ken! Wow!
Would you do us one favor on the props? Would you make them so Dusk could use them too?
I love your jungle weapons because I can make Dawn a jungle warrior, too!

Thank you! These are just props, so any figure can use them. The belt isn't rigged yet, but when it is, it will fit Dawn. I am working on the police pants now. I am worried about the shirt with long tie - I fear the breast morphs will destroy the tie. That will take a lot of fixing, so I am doing the pants first. :)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
The Half-Remarkable Question. Dawn and a first appearance from little sister, Diva.

The Half-Remarkable Question.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Great job, Jon! I am still amazed how Dawn can bend the thigh like that it doesn't get flattened like it happens with V4. :D

jonrea

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well I'm just trying to get into modelling and I'm wondering if peeps would want as a freebie.

Jon

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've always liked that pose when I see actors do it in movies. Nice render Hornet. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This was just a quick dial-spin that happened while I was saving out the Dawn files for the dirt overlays...

Used Diva's skin from @Pendraia
Quite a bit of Dawn's head resource kit in use on this morph as well.

This is like the third or fourth dial-spin that I have right now.
No skin, just the morphs... and another one that I like too much to throw away, LOL.

Erika Wall.jpg