• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
This is actually the first time I've used Dawn and BabyLuna, so I thought I'd try something different with a return to my roots in Surrealism!

The World.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you Rick, Rae134 and NapalmArsenal!

Surrealism has always been my first love, both in my career and now, especially the work of Dorothea Tanning and Leonore Fini (which Satira Capriccio's Nouvelle Aube creations puts me so much in mind of). I'm looking forward to working with her and the delightful Baby Luna (my grandaughters being very insistant on that point!) in the future! :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
She needs a sassy kitty tail and some fang morphs and ears!! Really cute!

Thanks! Doesn't Dawn have fang morphs already? ^^

Definitely a cutey! She looks fantastic...

Thank you Pen! :flower00:

This is actually the first time I've used Dawn and BabyLuna, so I thought I'd try something different with a return to my roots in Surrealism!

Great render! I am a fan of surrealism as well. ^____^

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you Gadget Girl, Pendraia and Ken1171!
I have great hopes for Dawn as a worthy successor to Victoria4 and will be giving her greater prominence in my work same as for BabyLuna. Though what turns up next could be anyone's guess as my mind tends to zip around like a sunset dragonfly these days. The advantage of being retired is that I can do what I want now rather than what is expected! I suspect that BabyLuna will be next if my mini-Muse, Lucy (currently singing to her dolly in a voice which sounds like a squeaky mouse on helium!) has anything to do with it! Also looking forward to Pendraia's latest little mischief, Deidre. We can only go up from here! :snoopydances::bee:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thank you Gadget Girl, Pendraia and Ken1171!
I have great hopes for Dawn as a worthy successor to Victoria4 and will be giving her greater prominence in my work same as for BabyLuna. Though what turns up next could be anyone's guess as my mind tends to zip around like a sunset dragonfly these days. The advantage of being retired is that I can do what I want now rather than what is expected! I suspect that BabyLuna will be next if my mini-Muse, Lucy (currently singing to her dolly in a voice which sounds like a squeaky mouse on helium!) has anything to do with it! Also looking forward to Pendraia's latest little mischief, Deidre. We can only go up from here! :snoopydances::bee:

Diva's going to get some boy playmates soon that use Dawn SE and Diva morphs!