• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Childe Of Fyre Freebies

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is a sweater that I made for the Fantasy Attic's 2015 Christmas giveaway. Currently, it fits Genesis 1, G2F, G2M, G3F, and G3M. There's a whole bunch of morphs, 7 different textures on it, and a bunch of visibility presets (they only affect the opacity channel).

I don't yet have fits for Dawn and Dusk, but I am working on it right now. Same goes for M4 and V4. I'm hoping to get it converted to those figures as well, but for the moment, you're more than welcome to grab the Genesis version.

Skiriki did the UVmapping for me, as it was giving me fits and she was kind enough to offer her services.

Required Files :
Genesis 1, G2F/M, or G3F/M to wear it.
Daz Studio 4.x (files are in .duf format)

Included Files :
1 Sweater for each of the Genesis figures
All required data and texture files
7 .duf material presets for the sweater
.duf material presets for the visibility options
Multiple fitting and adjustment morphs on all versions of the sweater!

Usage Rights :
Commercial renders are OK.
Redistribution of your OWN textures, obviously, is OK.
Do NOT redistribute my original mesh, textures, or the original UVmap.
No, I do NOT allow my content to be used in Second Life.

It's currently being hosted on the Fantasie Attic's Free Zone :
Fantasy Attic's 2015 Winter Dreamland

I also have cross-posted this to my own website as well, now that the Christmas giveaway items have been moved into the Attic Free Zone.

You can fetch the file either from Fantasy Attic, or from my own website right here :
Christmas Sweater for the Genesis Family Figures

COF-TNeck-PromoMain.jpg

Last edited:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
For those who are curious... here's the list of morphs. LOL
(Click the thumbnail to see full size.)

MorphList.jpg

Also, the material zones and visibility options.

COF-TNeck-PromoMatZonesVisibility.jpg

I'm hoping, REALLY hoping, to be able to produce fits for Dawn, Dusk, M4, and V4 as well. Possibly even Luna if I can manage it, but it's probably going to be a bit of time before those are ready, which is why they were not included in the current download.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh thank you Seliah. I only have the original Genesis, but I look forward to the Dawn, Dusk, V4 and M4 versions as well. ;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you Seliah! Have picked these up and I look forward to the HW family versions :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh thank you Seliah. I only have the original Genesis, but I look forward to the Dawn, Dusk, V4 and M4 versions as well. ;)

I mainly only render with Genesis 1 when it comes to the Daz figure lines myself. I ended up doing the G3 versions because Skirki is in love with them and she's hard to resist when she gets all excitable. :D

Oh, that's nice. Thank you!

You're welcome, Jodel. Have fun with it. ^_^

Thank you Seliah! Have picked these up and I look forward to the HW family versions :)

You're welcome! I don't have any date estimates on the HW versions, but I am working on them! :sneaky:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very nice...easy enough to get on Dawn and Dusk in DS with autofit.

Pendraia, maybe you'll have better luck than I did. I've tried that method quite a few times and have had no luck getting the shirt to fit to any of the HW figures. What I may end up doing is bringing them into Blender with the shirt one at a time and fitting it to them in Blender, then re-importing to DS and rebuilding all the morphs for each of them from there.

I'm testing out crossdresser at the moment with it, but if this doesn't work, I will have to go with the more labor-intensive Blender route with it, I think, for the HW figures.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Do you have Dvl_Lvd's templates installed? Iused his clean bodysuit...slight distortion across the breasts but only what I would expect going from a flat chested to full chested figure.
Easy to fix and send back to ds...I haven't changed any settings or even looked to see if there is already a smoothing modifier added just loaded, autofit and render.
dawn cof sweater.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
They're actually projection templates not clones...the templates are what tell autofit how to weight map the item being autofitted. Dawn has a few official templates but these ones give you more options. Clones tell autofit the size and shape. To get a good result you need both...

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Pen,
I will definitely download them soon. :) Do you know if there's anything like this for Dusk or Luna as well? Because trying to get the sweater onto them has even worse results than poor Dawn at the moment! LOL

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Alrighty. These are just some utility zero poses our HW figures that came out of my working on a pose package (yes, for all three figures), and I've found them so blasted useful on other things that I decided to release them to the public.

There are 14 poses total for Dawn, Dusk, and Luna. The files come in both DazStudio and Poser formats, so make sure you download the correct file!

Required Files (For the DS Version) :
Dawn, Dusk, or Baby Luna
Daz Studio 4.x (files are in .duf format)

Required Files (For the Poser Version) :
Dawn, Dusk, or Baby Luna
Poser 5+

Included Files :
14 Utility Zero Poses for Dawn
14 Utility Zero Poses for Dusk
14 Utility Zero Poses for Baby Luna

Usage Rights :
Do not redistribute my original files, please. That's all I ask on this one.

http://www.childeoffyre.com/cof-HWZeroesDS.html (DS Version)
http://www.childeoffyre.com/cof-HWZeroesPS.html (Poser Version)

Share CG :
COF Zero Poses for the Hivewire Family (DS Version - DAZ Studio (DS Version)
COF Zero Poses for the Hivewire Family (Poser) - Poser - ShareCG (Poser Version)

Deviant Art :
COF Zero Poses for the Hivewire Family (DS Version (DS Version)
COF Zero Poses for the Hivewire Family (Poser) (Poser Version)

COF-HWZeroesDS-sm.jpg

COF-HWZeroesDS.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No there isn't...Dvl_Lvd's not been around much lately due to real life circumstances. I did try and do something for dusk a while back but didn't really understand the process. With having access to the CA's forum I now can have a look at Paul's tutorial on Projection templates but haven't had time yet to do so. Sickle has also got a tutorial on her Deviant art site. My skills with weight mapping need a bit more work though before I could even attempt it. Essentially you need to create a model and weight map it and save it as a template...something to work on when I get Diva finished. It would make clothing so much easier to make with them in place. The Gen2 ones worked better than the gen1 templates because the models were higher poly...so there are a lot of factors to take into account...

I do have Dusk and Luna clones set up to go for Dawn...and from memory I might even have them for dusk. Have you got clones for them? If not I could send you the clone files it's only part of the equation in getting a good result though...Luna borrowing Dusk's clothing(Western shirt and jeans)there is some distortion.
Luna wearing JoJo and western outfit copy.jpg

Dusk wearing Dawn's fantasy rogue...I can't remember if this image has any smoothing but would imagine it does. Still has some distortion around the chest and a problem on the collar that would need fixing...
jdelf copy.jpg

Thanks for the pose files they look useful...