• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am happy to see the forums up and running again! :applause:
The first outfit I made for Dawn was this bunny suit, and I still enjoy using it in different ways. ^__^

BunnyTech_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you! I have been out for a while to support Pauline, the new Poser 11 figure. I have created Pauline's very first full outfit (Office Lady), and Dawn will be also getting one soon.

In the meanwhile, I have managed to hack Willow's CR2 and extract the head morph only, so now I can mix and match it with other morphs for different results. This is one of them, mixing Willow head with Nissa, but without the otherwise mandatory Willow body! :D

AlienAbduction_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks! I am really happy the galleries now support larger image sizes, which makes sense since we are all in visual arts. ^___^

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Poor little Alien. That would definitely be a bit of a different relationship there.

Great job on the Willow Nissa hybrid!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome back Ken! Really missed seeing your renders.

Amazing renders Jon and Lyne...I have a number of students from Africa in my school and they always have the most amazing hair Mums and kids. Sometimes I've wanted to say can I take a picture of your kid's hair so I can try and model it. I've never been game though.

Jon, did you create those characters yourself? They are really nice...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Love both of these Ken. These are both very well done!! Such talent for sure!!

I still plan on creating an Anime Dawn, but you've certainly found a solid work around for your unique looking and beautiful figures.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
It's a great shape...love what you did!

Thank you, Pen! That's the Dawn power! :D

Love both of these Ken. These are both very well done!! Such talent for sure!!
I still plan on creating an Anime Dawn, but you've certainly found a solid work around for your unique looking and beautiful figures.

Thank you, Chris! This is just plain cartoonish, so the Anime style is still missing. ^^

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome back Jon and Ken! This is getting soooo exciting as old familiar faces arrive back!!!

Love your renders, both of you, choice!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Lorraine! I like this new forum software much better than the old one. ^____^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think that's pretty much a general consensus Ken. We're all loving this new software. :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Sure are, Ken, it's pretty good on the desktop but it's 1000x better on the phone...it's actually usable and I can see everything instead of only some renders when it felt like it. And it doesn't chew up the data.