• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, those crayons are nice. I wonder if the shaders can be used on anything, or only on the crayons. Hmmmmm, I'll have to investigate that. ;)

skylab

Esteemed
Did you experience any log-in problems? I was going to try the log-in fix suggested, and half-way through it asked for a first name, so I backed out and didn't complete...never heard of using real names on a forum....that's not very secure online. So, did you have any log-in issues?

Would be nice to get signed up for the Poser forum, to keep up with things.

Miss B

CV-BEE
No, not at all. I used my Renderosity account, and just "denied" them access to my account info. I registered as Miss B, and only uploaded my avatar (like this one), and added my usual comment in the signature area of my Profile. Not sure yet if you can use sigtag graphics yet, so I'll wait a while for that.

As far as using real names, all forums attached to stores use your real name, because the store needs that info for purchases. In this case, however, no they don't need it. I don't think those forums are attached to their store in any way.

skylab

Esteemed
Okay, I got in that time, taking the steps you described, edited the profile to be secure, looked around a bit, then logged out, and tried to log back in...and had to go through the same steps again...so there may be some issues there still. I did get in though. Not somewhere I'll be spending a lot of time, but do want to have access to Poser information, if needed. So, thanks for the tip Miss B :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, yeah, though I can't imagine why it would be different. If you see it, ignore it, and I'm sure you'll get in anyway.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh I got in okay, after I clicked around and clicked in like I was going to sign up again. That's good enough for access. Not a good idea to spend a lot of time on forums anyway.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Morning, Ladies. :)

I finally finished the anniversary book!! I'm just in the process now of putting all the jpg's into a single PDF file and then I have to ship it off to the priest for his review...

Oh - and I found out the other night, that apparently I also have to present this thing to the church board this coming Thursday night. Me! Give a presentation in front of a whole bunch of people! And without running for the hills!! :rofl:

We're getting some rain. :)
Of course that means I'm going to need to cut the yard.....

But at least it makes the plants grow? Yeah, that's part of your problem, I'm sure. :) We've been in the high 40's all yesterday and this morning so far, though they think we'll see 70 or so by 5pm tonight.

I've been plugging away at finishing up the poses and final render...I'm getting baggy eyes o_O

I saw the render you put up yesterday. Sorry for being quiet; I was finishing up a whole bunch of offline projects yesterday, so didn't really get onto the pc until about midnight or so. You're making some pretty good progress on it, though.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey, good for you...giving a presentation and everything...way to go....wonder what's down to road :D

Didn't realize you were still finishing that project up....I know it must be like a weight off your shoulders to get it done, and at the same time a feeling of accomplishment, which I think is great.