• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Szark

Awesome
oh man yeah I never knew how nasty they are. Looks like someone encroached too far in to another's terrorist. All that noise was kiwi for "get out my yard you young whipper snapper" Well the bloke in the vid would say it differently. :)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
I'm still giggling! Who would imagine that little bundle of cuteness could be so badass?! I've never heard a bird GROWL before. So funny!

Szark

Awesome
Roflol indeed. I was so lucky to be raised as a Kiwi made me the man I am today, a grumpy old illegitimate person. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
It did sound like they were growling!
Oh my gosh I actually used punctuation right here in the forum! I wonder if Dragon learns something? How cool!

Carey

Extraordinary
The markings on the Spanish Moon Moth resemble stained glass. It primarily eats the needles of pine trees, so I thought that would be the perfect setting for this beuty. It is a resident of Spain & France, so I added a Spanish Sparrow to this scene.

Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 1 (Spanish Moon Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Songbird ReMix Sparrows of the World (Spanish Sparrow) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Spanish Moon Moth

View attachment 1655
love it!

Carey

Extraordinary
I do not like that Elmer FUD, Bugs Bunny characters, but I do enjoy your artwork tremendously @Carey !

And I enjoy being enjoyed, but I do want to point out my work on that little Baltimore Oreo, as you might recall this is one of those early models of Ken's and I gave it just a bit of a face lift, not that this was my main focus here, I just want to be sure to give Ken his due...lol

Thanks all for your very kind attentions!!!!

Carola

Inspired
Haven't gotten around to use the lvoely birds, and I admit i havve a bit of a trouble making them look good in Iray, likely because I haven't gotten used to iray properly yet and not really know how to handle it :) This is a picture of one of my RP character in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Zoraya, and her Alik'r hawk (used the harris hawk model) Raghu. I would gladly hear any tip or advice on how I can improve the look of these wonderful birds in iray :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm a Poser user… So I can't answer your question but this art piece looks gorgeous to me! :)