• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree Cdl. I can just see them hopping around from lily pad to lily pad. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I finally got chance to have a play with the moth...this image is still telling me it needs something else but in the meantime while I work out what...here it tis! Hope it's alright to post here...
Raven's Field with a giant moth copy.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Lovely Pen!

I think it needs a greedy little bird whose eyes are bigger than its belly chasing it :p hehe

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...The willow tree is Lisa's, the front tree is one of Poissen's from rendo. I love his stuff...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yeah...I keep adding to mine at the moment! So many great new products coming in to the store.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have some of Flinks products, and I won't swear to it, but I "think" they're Poser only.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...that's good to know. Nice to have another DS user around the forum to pick up tips from. Lots of products that say Poser only will work in DS...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think the main thing to look out for is materials. I've had lots of luck with Poser only products in DS, just have to fiddle with the textures most of the time.