• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Squee!!!! Welcome Fabiana

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
This is a shout out! I just have to say how amazed and so very very happy I was to see Fabiana putting a product up for Dawn in the store. She is my all-time favorite content creator!!! I hope(crossing my fingers) that this will become a trend!!

Welcome a thousand times over to Fabiana and Lucila!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
They are indeed a very talented duo. I do hope that they'll both see this thread when it's available to the public.

We certainly hope they'll continue to develop and publish here also. Sales will ultimately determine that for them. But we certainly hope the friendly environment will add to their consideration.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I am so thrilled...and told Fabi so, by PM over at Rendo! She and her daughter are AMAZING! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful news...can anyone tell me if it is only materials that might be a concern in DS? Happy to buy and use with the shaders I already have...

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, it's only the materials that will NOT work in DS :).

There are 2 small things - one I didn't note in the ReadMe is that the pendants may not come in the correct place, so you have to fiddle

The other (which is in the ReadMe) is that you should hide the "jewel" body part under Chest 2 of the Necklace before rendering.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Alisa...now I just need to check if I have the funds. Still haven't downloaded my last order yet which is my next job on the list.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It's gonna cost me alot of money.....my CC has shivered in fear and it's hiding somewhere but I will find it.... :sneaky::laugh:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm working on a render with the new jewelry now... so anxious to show Fabi how much I appreciate her and Luci for doing this set for Dawn! :)

fabiana

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Hello nice people!!!
I will talk in my daughter's name and myself... we are very happy to have made this product and post it here.
We hope to stay and keep contributing as much as we can and of course wishing the numbers can help us too LOL
We love Dawn and really enjoy working on her.
Happy New Year for everyone!!!!!

fabiana

Inspired
Contributing Artist
Alisa that misplacing is weird... didn't happen on us at all... maybe was not Necklace selected?
We loaded them trillions of times... which one is giving you this trouble?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Fabi and Lu!! Welcome ! :)

That's just in DAZ Studio, Fabi - even though it's not officially supported, I put some info in for people after I tried it :)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey look who just popped in!!! Yay, good to see your face in here Fabi!!

Yes, we do need higher numbers on your product! We sure love what you're doing! Great stuff, from such a kind and talented artist, and your daughter too of course.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I haven't had any problems in DS so far. The cord fitted beautifully and the pendants I tried also...I haven't had time to do a render yet though.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I haven't had any problems in DS so far. The cord fitted beautifully and the pendants I tried also..
Oh, good - may depend on the exact version you are using. I just had to move the pendants in I think the z direction...or maybe it was just gremlins in DAZ Studio when I was doing it ;)