• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, Pen, it's the "wisdom" that gives a young one old looking eyes.

These are great renders Seliah, and I especially like that middle one. Fantastic, even if you weren't happy with the way the flames in the fire pit came out. ;)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've not posted anything here in a while so here is something a little bit different. Just a quick render while I take a break from playing with Gnobbit in DS.
Gnobbits....jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh those really are lovely. White roses do belong in a porcelain vase or flower pot. ;)

phdubrov

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Alisa, Miss B, Seliah and all others - thanks!
Iray is very good render for this kind of works.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Before Dawn, there was.... ;) I really should not neglect my "fixed" V4.... you know, it's just interesting, that 3rd. party people FIXED the V4.2 model a LOT...she's still (in my humble opinion) NOT as wonderfully pose-able as Dawn, by a LONG shot... but I do love the intricate clothing I've bought for her over the years... this one is one of my favorites - Running with Scissors I think the outfit was called... and I also posed V4 in very um... UN-extreme ways, to minimize problems... (and also LOADED her with those 'fix morphs' sets, my preferred one was called "Perfect V4" body by Xameva & Meipe)

Steampunk Cutie

SteamyScissors.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Nice Lyne. I don't do Steampunk very often, but I always like to see it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne...that's a cute V4 render. I keep meaning to convert all her clothing over to Dawn but it still only happens in dribs and drabs.