• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP MEC4D - Creations for Dawn 2 and Dusk 2 , work in progress

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Dawn2RendedThread_2024.jpg

Official Dawn 2 Render Thread

Official Dawn 2 render thread is waiting for your creations , looking forward to see your work !

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Eagerly awaiting Cath's creations (Ava as well as the ethnicities she posted. Just WOW.
Thank you so much for your support .. it gonna be a lot of fun , once AVA is out the rest will be out fast and definitely on a good budget, and everyone will find something for themselves. The season for creativity just began!

MEC4D

Contributing Artist
Fun indeed, Cath! I didn't think it possible for you to exceed your previous works, but dang, you nailed it on this one!
I don't think I ever spent as much work on a figure character , I call it a figure character because I totally changed everything , each join each bending and each polygon in space like rebuilding the rigging of a new figure . It was not planned but was nesesery to build a new blue print for the future morph characters so it works the way I desired without the need to start all over again each time . Sounds complicated but so was the all work on her .

Thank you @Deecey for the kind words, nice to see you recognized all the work .