• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Growing up in my house, watching these movies became an annual event. My bike even got stolen off my back porch one year while we were watching the Wizard of Oz.
1645276949839.png
1645277055150.png
1645277158285.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Read an article this morning...... is it true that most Americans don't have or even know what an electric kettle is? :inverted: o_O

~Danger~Danger~

eclark1894

Visionary
Read an article this morning...... is it true that most Americans don't have or even know what an electric kettle is? :inverted: o_O

~Danger~Danger~
Well, it kind of depends. The word kettle has several meanings over here and several of the things we used to call kettles, we don't anymore.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, it kind of depends. The word kettle has several meanings over here and several of the things we used to call kettles, we don't anymore.
When I hear the word kettle, I think of a teakettle, or something you use to boil water, or other liquids in preparation for dinner.

Of course, there's also the kettledrum, but that's obviously an instrument a musician would be familiar with.

The Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space.
Ahhhh, OK. I still think it would make a nice prop for Poser and/or DS, assuming none already exists.

eclark1894

Visionary
When I hear the word kettle, I think of a teakettle, or something you use to boil water, or other liquids in preparation for dinner.
I mostly think of a tea or coffee pot. But usually as a vessel for cooking in. It's generally NOT electric, but they do have them.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
just a kettle to boil water to make a cuppa tea or cuppa coffee....

the article says that you guys just use a pan to boil water for a coffee...

1645314216463.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I always wanted an electric train set. Never got one until I was in my twenties. There used to be a hobby shop in town where they had a permanent train set up. it was huge! I bought all of my models there. The Seaview, The Enterprise, The Queen Mary. And my electric train. Then I found this Youtube Channel and realized that i still like to watch he trains go by.;)
I was into HO scale. There was N as well. Smaller? or Larger? There was a larger and smaller than HO scale.