• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

unreal

Noteworthy
Speaking of Bonds... What did you think of these guys???
View attachment 72397View attachment 72401View attachment 72403
My fave was Timothy Dalton. He was reputed to be more like what Flemming envisioned. Pierce was a bit like Roger and Timothy's love child.

The early ones are painfully misogynistic, at times bordering on rape. But I read that Flemming intended Bond to skew pretty hight on the pyschopathology scale, so that might be more in line with the books.

unreal

Noteworthy
This was one of mine. I liked Lost in Space too. Actually, between the Seaview and Seaquest, I'd pick the Seaview.
And both those shows were better in their Black & White phase than their color phase. Same for Gilligan's Island, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Get Smart, The Munsters. It's like the stories went "late 60's sill trippy" with the addition of color.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember them??? Everyone in this shot is still with us except Guy Williamson, Johnathan Harris and the B5 robot. I like the fact that Billy Mumy and Johnathan Harris were also stars on other Sci-fi shows like Babylon 5 and Battlestar Galactica. If you're wondering; Johnathan Harris played the Cylon Lucifer on Battlestar.
View attachment 72470
Just the voice

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
just a kettle to boil water to make a cuppa tea or cuppa coffee....

the article says that you guys just use a pan to boil water for a coffee...

View attachment 72618
I have a tea kettle, which I used to put water in, and place it on my stove for making tea or coffee (occasionally), but that changed when I got my first microwave, because I found it easier and faster to put a microwave safe cup full of water in, and then take it out and hang a teabag over the top edge until it was how I wanted it.

unreal

Noteworthy
No need to remember. I still wear Chucks (and Vans) all the time.

I tend to buy Vans where they get an artist to design a pair. And they have a nice custom option where you can design your own. My "label" is WTF :D

(it stands for "Where's the Fun"... dirty minds :p )

Vans did a nice early Pandemic thing where they had Vans sellers design their own pair. Skate shops and such. They were available online, and proceeds going to help the businesses stay afloat during lockdowns. Very cool.

I like when brands work with artists to create something with a bit of personality.

unreal

Noteworthy
Murray Slaughter.
That was it. Merv Griffith was a talk show mouthpiece.

That name would be rough to be introduced to strangers. "I'd like you meet Mr. Slaughter"

Maybe as a WWTF character. Although Murray is probably not the ideal first name for that occupation. That's only a step above Tutu. Tutu Slaughter.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember this???? It's the Monkeemobile! I would see it on their show on Saturday mornings. Hardly ever saw them drive it. So what happened to it????
An article at metv.com wrote this:
For some reason, the Monkeemobile was left behind Down Under. A quarter of a century later, the car mysteriously turned up in Puerto Rico, where it was being used at a hotel as a courtesy car. It has since been purchased by a collector.
View attachment 72564
That is one weird history for a car.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember this??? I always liked how they tied, Petticoat Junction, Green Acres, and Beverly Hillbillies together in the same universe. :D
It's actually a very nice show. No meanness. Even at the time, it was rose coloured memory of a time long gone (based on the producer's grandmother's (or mother's) stories, I think). It's on amazon or netflix. It really is a charmingly innocent time.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???
1645322408045.png