• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her????Det. Sgt. Pepper Anderson.
1645014149585.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? This show ran until I was 17. I wasn't even born when it first aired. It went off the air one year before I graduated.
1645040421186.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her?????? It would be too easy if I showed her as you would normally remember her. She played Moses wife, Sephora, in
The Ten Commandments. The cook on McClintock, and Lilly Muenster on the Muensters.
1645048523464.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Remember this??? This show ran until I was 17. I wasn't even born when it first aired. It went off the air one year before I graduated.
IIRC, that's James Arness as Marshal Matt Dillon with his back to us on Gunsmoke for the 20 years that show was on the air.

Also, IIRC, it held the title of longest running TV series until the original Law & Order nearly knocked it off the top of the list.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Remember him???? Also known as Mr. October.
View attachment 72586
I'm pretty sure it's Reggie Jackson of the NY Yankees. I wasn't much of a Yankees fan, but living here in NYC back in those days, you usually knew all the stars of the 3 major teams.

My family was torn apart with our favorites, as my brother and sister-in-law were Yankee fans, my dad was a Giants fan, and my mom and me were die hard Dodger fans. Don't ask about family dinner discussions during baseball seasons. ~shakes head~

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, don't recall seeing the movie, and the image was too small for me to recognize Elton John.