• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???? Starring Sidney Poitier, Bill Cosby, John Amos, Jimmie "JJ" Walker, Calvin Lockhart, Denise Nicholas, Curtis Mayfield and The Staple Singers.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him???
Daniel Boone was a man,Yes, a big man!
With an eye like an eagle And as tall as a mountain was he!

Daniel Boone was a man,
Yes, a big man! He was brave, he was fearless
And as tough as a mighty oak tree!

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Dan To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man The frontier ever knew!
1644936125181.png
I used to have a coonskin cap like that when I was about 5 or 6.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? This man was in several of my favorite tv shows growing up. My Favorite Martian, The Courtship of Eddies Father, The Incredible Hulk and The Magician.
1644940390803.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Remember him???
Daniel Boone was a man,Yes, a big man!
With an eye like an eagle And as tall as a mountain was he!

Daniel Boone was a man,
Yes, a big man! He was brave, he was fearless
And as tough as a mighty oak tree!

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Dan To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man The frontier ever knew!
View attachment 72559
I used to have a coonskin cap like that when I was about 5 or 6.
He also played Davey Crocket.

Dana

robert952

Brilliant
I don't remember the name of the show, but I believe it's where John Travolta got his start, or at least first noticed.
Yep... first real notice as an actor. He played the character Vinnie Barbarino.
On a different character
I always like the running gag of notes signed "Epstein's Mom."

DanaTA

Distinguished
I really enjoyed him in the movie, Kill Bill. And I didn't know until today, that he provided the voice for one of the ghosts in the cartoon, Danny Phantom. He played Clockwork.
A very good movie that I can recommend is Circle of Iron (also known as The Silent Flute). It is a story written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn, both of whom would have been in it, had Bruce not died. David plays multiple parts in this movie. Very entertaining.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this??? I always liked how they tied, Petticoat Junction, Green Acres, and Beverly Hillbillies together in the same universe. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I remember all 3 of those shows, though I didn't watch Petticoat Junction or Green Acres that often. I did watch Beverly Hillbillies pretty regularly.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???? It's the Monkeemobile! I would see it on their show on Saturday mornings. Hardly ever saw them drive it. So what happened to it????
An article at metv.com wrote this:
For some reason, the Monkeemobile was left behind Down Under. A quarter of a century later, the car mysteriously turned up in Puerto Rico, where it was being used at a hotel as a courtesy car. It has since been purchased by a collector.
1644980332678.png