• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW Product Previews

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I recall that the wings do fit the Big Cat with minimal tweaking. Not sure about bipedal characters. They probably would d work with some adjustment, but there is no shortage of wings for humans.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, now there's a concept. Not sure it would work though, as the HW Horse's "body" is much larger than a human's, so not sure how you could adjust them to fit Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I recall that the wings do fit the Big Cat with minimal tweaking. Not sure about bipedal characters. They probably would d work with some adjustment, but there is no shortage of wings for humans.
I just posted before I saw your post. I can see them fitting the Big Cat, as it's body is large like the HW Horse body.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Those wings look nice, Laurie. Just out of curiosity, they wouldn't fit Dawn, would they?
Hey Earl

No not "out of the box" but you could use them like a prop for Dawn, then parent them, not conform them. I did that with the older Mil Horse Wings on the DH 2 here for example: Gwarchodwyr (The Guardian) For KenG by cwrw DAZ|Studio Fantasy

Or here is another wing product that is NOT made for the HW Lion:) Again I just arranged the wings the way I liked, then parented them:
Wild Angel by cwrw DAZ|Studio Animals

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hmm I did mess with them with Dusk and I had to make Dusk like 150% as I couldn't find a way to scale the entire wings. I guess it's more like if you already have the Winged Horse product you use with Harry, you can certainly mess with them and make them work with Dawn or Dusk, but if you don't own them/use them for Harry, a "human" wing product might be better.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've always liked Arki's Malik wings. They don't really fold all the way, but they are about the only wings which are large enough to look like they could support a non-avian figure. And there are enough matt zones to turn some of the bits off.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Sweet I've been waiting on these. I'll need to get my animations ready for transfer.

xyer0

Brilliant
?? I hope this is a happy thing? (I'll be honest- I am a little confused by your post! :)
Yes! Very happy thing; those are song lyrics. When I saw the news of this on posercontent.com, that song popped into my head. I didn't mean to be cryptic (it's from the 90's). I guess the "finally" part is the only precisely applicable word. I've been waiting for this since you first announced it.:applause:

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Yes! Very happy thing; those are song lyrics. When I saw the news of this on posercontent.com, that song popped into my head. I didn't mean to be cryptic (it's from the 90's). I guess the "finally" part is the only precisely applicable word. I've been waiting for this since you first announced it.:applause:
Ah! So very glad to hear you are happy!! Thanks for explaining! And enjoy the Wings of course!:)