• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK then that's what mine is set to as well. I just couldn't, off the top of my head, remember which it was. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Riccardo

Adventurous
The importance of masks and distancing!
Best Safe Wishes to all.
Inverno2020-1024x640-vignette.jpg

http://www.riccardocorso.it/galleria/pics/feste/winter/img/Inverno2020-1024x640-vignette.jpg
Stuff used: Howie's Snow Scene, Realistic Surgical Mask by Blackhearted (Renderosity)
Snowmen and virus made by me in Carrara 8.5 pro. Vignette effect added in Gimp 2.10.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Professor Quirrell survives the possession by Voldemort. But his magic is permanently damaged, and he is going to be months recovering. He will certainly not be remaining to teach DADA.

Albus calls in a favor from an alumnus under obligation to fill the position for the rest of the year. One Remus J. Lupin.

Snape is not a bit amused.
In 2011.
2011.jpg

And in 2020.
2020.jpg

Llola Lane

Adventurous

Miss B

CV-BEE
Love this.. but shouldn't they have their noses covered too???? lol
That would probably be difficult, considering the length of their noses. ;)

That said, however, I can't tell you how many times I see folks walking around with just their mouths covered. ~shakes head~

Hornet3d

Wise
Autumn HW.jpg

"LEISURE"

What is this life if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep or cows.

No time to see, when woods we pass,
Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.

No time to see, in broad daylight,
Streams full of stars, like skies at night.

No time to turn at Beauty's glance,
And watch her feet, how they can dance.

No time to wait till her mouth can
Enrich that smile her eyes began.

A poor life this if, full of care,
We have no time to stand and stare.

By Wm. Henry Davies.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I'm soooo glad you did a closeup render, because as lovely as the first render's scenery is, I couldn't make out Caoimhe, only the motor bike.

Oh, and a nice poem too. ;)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
so this is 2021

still just as wacky!

so I modelled a wacky bird and baking tray in Carrara ~ escape from 2020! maybe...

all started from a cube x 2 ~ wacky gravy and all... it's in the zip over yonder in the Wacky Modeling Thread for you to do with whatever...

I used anything goos to texture the wacky bird ( which is boned ) and the gravy ... for Carrara :flower02:

have fun in 2021 with a full belly! :inverted:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
so this is 2021

still just as wacky!

so I modelled a wacky bird and baking tray in Carrara ~ escape from 2020! maybe...

all started from a cube x 2 ~ wacky gravy and all... it's in the zip over yonder in the Wacky Modeling Thread for you to do with whatever...

I used anything goos to texture the wacky bird ( which is boned ) and the gravy ... for Carrara :flower02:

have fun in 2021 with a full belly! :inverted:

Hey @Stezza that looks like it would be a good match for this:
Stove.jpg

StoveRender.jpg