• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
More play this morning.

Dusk. Gorilla 10%. Gorilla 20%. Gorilla 40%.

GorillaWork58.JPG
GorillaWork59.JPG

GorillaWork60.JPG

GorillaWork61.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of the wrestling ring. ;)

Or maybe the Russian Mafia. :)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Lyne that is a cute baby for sure.

We could add in some Dawn morph to this Gorilla for the female for sure. Will try a baby too.

Worked on a hostile expression tonight. Got in a good start anyway.

View attachment 3172 View attachment 3173
The snarl morph is nice. I imagine when done there will be wrinkles in the nose and eyes to strengthen the effect. Can't wait for this. The DAZ Gorilla is long in da tooth.
Chris, is this going to require more of the add-ons for Dusk to work or will it only need the Dusk Base character?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
The snarl morph is nice. I imagine when done there will be wrinkles in the nose and eyes to strengthen the effect. Can't wait for this. The DAZ Gorilla is long in da tooth.
Chris, is this going to require more of the add-ons for Dusk to work or will it only need the Dusk Base character?

This will only require the Dusk base. All other needed morphs for this Gorilla will be added into the Gorilla.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
By the way, texture map work continues by Virtual World on the HiveWire Gorilla. She's working on a Silverback and a black coloration version also. It's looking very convincing. I'd show some of the imagery to you but it's not me doing the maps. I would think that Virtual World will share when she's ready and comfortable to do so.

Paul has finished up with the rigging and that portion has been sent to beta last week. He'll be doing poses for it shortly, and I'll be fine tuning some specific expressions for it.

Here's an image of some rig work on this by Paul.

GorillaWork69.JPG