• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Gorilla From Dusk Underway!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Worked over this expression more for Kong. Made it more extreme and cleaned up the lips and other areas as well. Will continue working on him tomorrow until I hear feedback on Kitty from Laurie.

GorillaWork42.JPG

GorillaWork43.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Scary!! (and I mean that as a GOOD thing ;))

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oohhhhh injecting a "little Luna" works well I see! Cool!! and love the fierce expression, Chris!

Szark

Awesome
I am really loving these WIP threads guys...top stuff and it makes me appreciate the work that goes into this and reflects the price so I don't feel so guilty about buying it. LOL Seriously though it has a positive effect in the sense of us, vendors and customers alike becoming more of a community and not us and them mentality.

oh and great work Chris...you got some skills dude.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I am really loving these WIP threads guys...top stuff and it makes me appreciate the work that goes into this and reflects the price so I don't feel so guilty about buying it. LOL Seriously though it has a positive effect in the sense of us, vendors and customers alike becoming more of a community and not us and them mentality.

He sure does!

And I so agree with you. I love the WIP threads -Chris has led the way with doing that and other CAs are doing it as well. Not everyone feels comfortable with it, and that's ok, but for the ones who do, it's great!

Having Chris & Lisa so active in the forums (she usually is - she's the one that set this whole new forum up - but has been dealing with a number of family issues the last few months) is awesome and made me feel so at home when this place first opened! They're both (cover your ears, Chris & Lisa) really wonderful people, too.

Szark

Awesome
I can understand that some aren't happy doing so but that is cool...it's a personal choice.

yeah we can't let them know that they are great people it just won't be right. :) I had a few dealing with Lisa and I concur, Chris is an open book but I like what I read.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist

100% agree with this...well said Szark...