• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Todays Weather where you live?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They're predicting weather in the 70sF here for the whole weekend. Should be interesting, to say the least.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
We have since days now rain and wind. Yesterday so much rain and wind ,that I could not go out with the dogs. Maya was okay with it, she is anyway a lazy one :D but Maiko was not really amused .
We will have till Monday rain and wind after the Metéo .

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Winter is coming

had to put a jumper on today with temps plummeting to 14c ( about 60F )

and it's windy

eclark1894

Visionary
Sixty is not really that cold in fahrenheits. Unless, somehow it's colder where you are.:)

P.S.: of course, if it's really windy you can drop another 10 to 20 degrees.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, well Stezza lives Down Under, so their seasons are the reverse of ours. We're heading into spring/summer, and he's heading out to fall/winter.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Stezza's weather is a little different to mine as he's quite a bit south of me (so his gets a bit more extreme) but here where the weather is consistently in the 20's (c) all year round anything above or below can feel extra hot or cold and my weather was the same as his. (I think most of Australia is going through an early cold snap)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The 60s are cool to me. It's not till it gets into the 70s that I feel it's warm.

For the 60s to feel warm to me, I have to be out of the breeze and either in my car or in a room with the sun beating down through glass.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Sixty is not really that cold in fahrenheits. Unless, somehow it's colder where you are.:)

P.S.: of course, if it's really windy you can drop another 10 to 20 degrees.

anything 60f or under is cold..... heaven help us when it gets to 50F during the day which won't be far away now lol

got down to 8C ( 46F ) last night had to put an extra blanket on the bed.... how people live in temps colder than this is ridiculous :sun:

it's even worse in Victoria! Just as well we don't live near or over the mountain.... it snows there!

12C here today ( 55F ) freezing! :flower02:

Reactions: Jan

DanaTA

Distinguished
My father used to live in southern California, 29Palms. He would make similar remarks about being freezing at fourty something during the night. Everything is relative. I was there after he passed, to prepare his place for sale. October 29 to November 2. It was 85 F every day!

Dana

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Anything below 18ishC (64ishF) is cold to me, then again I have a body that cant self regulate temperate properly so everything all ways feels like extremes lol
Went from wramish and fineish this morning to cold and very wet through the middle of the day back to warmish and damp tonight
Hi by the way :inverted:

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I do live in the Southeast US, so maybe that has something to do with it. A lot of times, 80 and 90F is freaking hot here. Of course, we also do have a lot of high humidity to contend with. So I consider 60 and 70 degrees to be mild but nice days. Not warm, but not cold either.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
No, this is not Transylvania :D
Yesterday evening the sundawn in front of a stormy sky . In front of the sun, the Monastery from Saint Benoit.

Attachments

• Stormysky.jpg
    Stormysky.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 161