• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Dawn 2.0 Underway

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I was thinking the same thing but I've got so much stuff maybe I have it, maybe I don't! LOL

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha would make sense lol

If its not released yet, can I make a suggestion? If the bun could have a morph to make it a bit smaller and a tail attachment added (that has its own morph to make it long or short), it would make a nice option, similar to this...

1587796988408.png

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

If its not released yet, can I make a suggestion? If the bun could have a morph to make it a bit smaller and a tail attachment added (that has its own morph to make it long or short), it would make a nice option, similar to this...

View attachment 59221

I modeled it so that the bun can be swapped out with a ponytail of any size. Even a braided tail can be added in it's place.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder

View attachment 59221

I'm afraid you opened up a can of worms on this one.
Yes, we have all this in mind with this hairstyle. Some folks may recall that we had a whole thread on the making of this Ponytail/bun hair once upon a time. I even positioned this bun hair to Dusk and Baby Luna back in the day.
So I've gathered up a few screen grabs to share. Okay... more than a few. That's where the can of worms comes in to play.
The idea we had was to release the Bun hairstyle and we could later add on ponytail options that would swap out with the bun portion.
The ponytail that I have positioned is from our HiveWire Horse tail. I like using the tail because I already added a bunch of morphs that can be used with a rig in the tail. So you'll see some of that here in my next posts too.

Uberwork374.JPG

Uberwork374a.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Could I also please ask Chris for a cornea bulge morph? Iray and Superfly would really benefit from it.

You may have already shown me what you have in mind for this, but I wonder if you could show me again what that would look like for you?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I still need to add on Dawn 2's body the bulging joints morphs, or bony joints for lack of a better phrase, that Satira requested very early on. Though I haven't see her in this thread lately. Thinking perhaps we've lost her due to the elongated timeframe on Dawn 2. Sure hope not. Though I may have just missed her.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I was wondering if Dawn 2.0 could have a "shoulder slope" morph that we didn't have with the current one.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
You haven't lost me! I've just been in lurkish mode more than usual. While I love being able to telecommute for work 5 days a week, it means I'm been on the phone a LOT with my team. Both during and after work hours and even weekends. (I've never talked so much in my life!)

So ... I spend as much time a possible away from the computer. You wouldn't believe how many Kindle books I read in a week! If I were still buying hard back books instead of Kindle books, I'd have spent a fortune and a half.

I'm still looking forward to Dawn 2.0. I absolutely remember the bun hair topic.

And ... Found it. It's from 2016.

Dawn, Dusk, Baby Luna Ponytail hairstyle underway.