• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Oh don't think I'm so super talented at fitting clothes. They are butt naked in the back for the most part!

I'm picturing turkey cannons, turkey rambos, attack turkeys, turkey bombers!

skylab

Esteemed
Yep...picturing the same thing....I'm scouting out all of the assault vehicle possibilities, wishlisting, and giving things time to be offered at sale price. And there will have to be rambo outfit options for the toon turkey...not easily done. May be able to use the free textures listed above to create textures for something else, if necessary...since that vehicle for which it was created doesn't even have opening doors. There's something called Utility Truck II at Rendo that would be good for small turkeys and kitbashers....but as is, it needs a lot of modification to be an assault vehicle...haha. I guess a big gun could go in the back :) Larger vehicles have larger prices....yikes....the most realistic, with textures already done, fully rigged, and for both Studio and Poser is at you know where, called the Step Van Bundle....hoping for a huge sale on this since it's so versatile...until then, it's camping out in my wishlist. If one is looking for something totally bizzare, the Wasteland Warriors - Angry Bug Standalone probably wins that contest. Has a stripped down feature so that it can have no doors, and all the accessories can be turned off if necessary. It comes with a harpoon gun....haha.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Here's the Warrior Bug, with and without the bumper, and stripped of its doors and embellishments. I loaded it into Poser for the rough stuff :) Shaders could be used instead of the rusty paint textures.

WARRIOR BUG with BUMPER.jpg

WARRIOR BUG.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
And here's the Utility Truck II...after a few basic mat changes. The only rigging is the opening tailgate. It is close to the design of small postal trucks, except for it being a three-wheeled vehicle. Could be useful for toon characters in general.

UTILITY TRUCK II.jpg

UTILITY TRUCK IIb.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
....yikes....the most realistic, with textures already done, fully rigged, and for both Studio and Poser is at you know where, called the Step Van Bundle...

You missed it! It went on sale in October during the PC Anniversary sale. Got it really cheap! Along with a bunch of other things.

Dana

Attachments

• PC Sale.jpg
    PC Sale.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 103

skylab

Esteemed
Wow....missed that one...oh well, maybe it will happen again.

Thanks to Joe Quick, a little black duck flew in just in time, and is more than willing to help the Utterbrawl Turkeys fight against any despicable foes.......and he's tall enough to reach the gun....haha.

DAFFY.jpg

DanaTA

Distinguished
Unfortunately, Predatron's things don't go on such sales very often. I waited a long time for that one.

Dana

skylab

Esteemed
Received, and replied. It's okay, I fell briefly asleep apparently while you were out...haha. Senior moment seista :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I seem to require at least one or two of those per day now.....gives my eyes, and my brain a chance to reboot, and clear the ram and cache :)

skylab

Esteemed
That's good, what you were able to do with the eyes. And you'll have the advantage of using G8M clothing....cool!

:bee: