• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show us your Mule Deer Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
How about some toony type characters for Christmas for our deer? Of course can't forget the lights and other interesting antler props!
Blitzen................. ?
Blitzen copy.jpg

Reindeer Games?
MD Eyedfd copy.jpg
MD  copy.jpg
BlitzenFull copy.jpg

Still need a little work on the hind legs!

Donner Party
Donner copy.jpg

Last edited:

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
Beautiful AG, and I'm loving the Fall colors of the foliage. :)

Thank you MissB. The fall colors are amazing ,every time I see them I am stunned about the beauty. Here where I live, the forest and mountain begin to change colors. It is just awesome every morning when the sunrise, everything is golden.

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
How about some toony type characters for Christmas for our deer? Of course can't forget the lights and other interesting antler props!
Blitzen................. ?
View attachment 50607
Reindeer Games?
View attachment 50608View attachment 50609View attachment 50618
Still need a little work on the hind legs!

Donner Party
View attachment 50641
Oh they are precious! Love the second but last one... pretty badass! The last one looks a bit like a lama :p Which... with the strandbased hair would be fun to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh they are precious! Love the second but last one... pretty badass! The last one looks a bit like a lama :p Which... with the strandbased hair would be fun to do
Yeah, I've been tinkering around with them. I have a few more that I will post later. Need to get them over to Janet for a look see. Soon as I get finished with the Catula for Poser.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Silver Stag is so beautiful! He is great for realistic, fantasy, winter & Christmas creations! I already have a couple of more pictures started.

Credits:
CWRW Silver Stag by CWRW at HiveWire 3D
HiveWire Mule Deer by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Antler Pack by CGCubed, ChristopherCreek Art & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Birds of Legend (Dove of Peace) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Winterscapes Backgrounds and Overlays MR by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

Frosted Flakes by hauksdottir at FaerieWylde
Berry Trees V1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Lands-Vol 1 by Traveler at RDNA
Winter Pines by Traveler at RDNA
WinterWonderDayz by Bez Boardman and Antje Darling at Renderosity

Winter Stag