• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
...and finishing up with Bong Moonwalk, an animation pose from a set recently released at Rendo by Janet.

BONG-MOONWALK.gif

Have a good day everyone :)

:sleep:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, Poser Pro 2014 Game Dev was supposed to have Kinect capabilities, which would be nice...but of course it has to have motion with which to connect...like someone dancing, or walking, or such. At the time I first pursued it, I was still drumming and fairly active....but best I could do with that now would be hand and arm motions, so I just still do everything by hand.

I did find an old used copy of Character Animation with Poser Pro book on Amazon that will hopefully help in understanding the whole key frame thing. There are very few books on the subject.

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
I'd almost forgotten this one...it's very old, when I first started fooling with transparent water planes...it's Slon, making a rubber duck swim in the bath tub...haha.

slon bathtub duck.gif

skylab

Esteemed
I regularly do Nursoda freebie searches on Rendo...and today a bunch of stuff appeared that I've not seen recently, so either they are new freebies, or older ones that have been uploaded again. Either way, here's what I saw:

A new freebie is appearing on Rendo...a morph to make a lady Onat.

...and this might be old, but I don't remember this conforming robe for Fon.

I haven't tried this, but looks like someone's done some skin textures for Hein, called Wesley the Wiz.

...and there's Girly for Anceata, which includes hair, shoes, dress and pants.

...and new for Vila, a freebie called DA-Vila-2019.

...and another one for Vila, called DA-Via Enchanted.

...and DA-Dream Colors - Vila.

...and we have Miss Murg for Muggie.

...and Expressive Clothing Materials for Holke (I've seen this one before).

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre...I thought some of them may have been re-posts, but some are definitely new. It would be great if folks would start creating again, using newer materials and methods :)

skylab

Esteemed
Right...Hein's default texture is better for an older man, so those textures will be time-saving when getting creative :) Here's the Fon robe that I wasn't sure whether it was old or new...probably is older, but gives a cool outfit for Fon.

fon-robe.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Very nice Linda :) Like that red hair :)

This is a freebie that, every time I see it on ShareCG, it reminds me of Fon, and today I finally tested it. It's called a Tentalamp.

fon-lamp.jpg