• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Hey Sky, I saw a meme that is us! "We may not party like we used to, but with a nap we can party until dark."

Linda B

Extraordinary
Found some of my other Nursoda pics.
the_seven_heins_by_elynda_d38wipz-fullview.jpg

say_goodnight_by_elynda_d39264b-pre.jpg

d38qb6h-3af19441-2965-4fd0-93d8-6a6de05f34ba.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
All right, there you go, some vintage Nursoda projects :)

I was mulling over one today...I've lost the original scene file during a drive transition, but here was the original idea trying to take shape. It was Hein Hillbillies. I'll have to build all those instrument poses again :/ ...and I had thought about using the hay wagon like a portable stage.

Hein Hillbillies with Dryjack shack.jpg

HEIN-HILLBILLIES-TRACTOR-STAGE.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
Last year I attempted to re-do some of my old Nursoda scenes, just for fun, and to get back in the swing of things after taking such a long break from 3D. This was one of my oldest projects...using Bong (my first Nursoda character) and the Sixus1 Silverback Gorilla. The original scene (the render) was from 2009.

kong--bong--animation--2018.gif

kong-bong-building-2009.jpg

skylab

Esteemed
...and I took another shot at doing this...it was supposed to have a cartoon flavor to it, but I always thought it needed a little something, so here's Fon Family Dinner, plus the original from DAZ forum many years ago, and a few others from back then, including the one that Wayii called "Lounge Lizard".
The Fon Spock animation was done last year from an old scene file from the Fon Trek cartoon for the DAZ forum.

fon-family-dinner-9-14-14.jpg

fon-family-dinner-original.jpg

"Don't even think of getting in my face!"
fon-kong.jpg

fon-gothic.jpg

fon-capt.jpg

Fon-Lounge Lizard.jpg

FON-SPOCK-2019-ANI.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Janet, you might be interested in taking a look at this pose and animation plug-in for DAZ Studio that's on sale right now...it's called Universal Pose Splitter, and helps with saving only portions of poses, like just the hands, or the head, for repeated use, without affecting the rest of the body...we were discussing this recently about the Pitterbill Spock morph. Just thought I'd point it out, in case you were interested, since you're into advanced animation.

There is also a similar plug-in here, called Ultimate Pose Mixer, also on 55% sale.

:coding: