• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Terre

Renowned
:bounce:
Fun stuff, Sky. :)

Jim has Tony but I don't know if he weight mapped him himself so I'll pass on the link. Thanks.

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Terre...I had animated myself off to sleep at the computer...haha. :sleep: I call that a senior power nap :)
I had not seen the weight mapped version of Tony Bunny until this evening/morning either, so I'm curious about trying the old walk cycle with the new version...I'll post the results.

:coding:

skylab

Esteemed
Well, we've heard of when donkeys fly...and when pigs fly....well, this is when penguins fly :)

PENGUIN-FLY.gif

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hahaha thank you for trying it out! Yah needs some work. Not bad for a half hour though.

skylab

Esteemed
Good evening everyone :)

A couple of oldies...a BVH Michael Jackson dance using 3DU freebie Stickman, and, if I remember correctly, the second was an aniBlock dance in DAZ Studio using 3DU freebie Nailguy.

stickman-dance-65 frames.gif

robot-dancing.gif

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Janet...I'll be up and running shortly. I'm going to put some fresh water in my goldfish tank, before he starts rapping on the glass and making a gag face at me...haha. Only takes a little while....so I'll be back at my computer within an hour, if not before :)

:bee:

skylab

Esteemed
Okay, that's done...and fishy is smiling again :) I'll be going offline briefly so that I can relocate to my main workstation where I play...so I'll be right back :)

:coding: