• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Tatanka/American Bison/Plains Bison

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Sorry... still not a wombat. I blame my muse on this one totally. Couldn't resist starting in on a Bison morph from Harry. Still more to go. This is just from a few days work now. I have some plans to add in thick hair pedals on the head, face, beard, and along the bottom of neck and on the front legs. Then we'll go from there. I'll start adding in hair strips or pedals in chunks or groups, and replicate them all over. Of course LAMH would be a great addition. But much like I modeled for our Lion's mane, I'll add the geometry for hair, and then others can add in the Poser Hair or LAMH later.

BisonWork7.JPG

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Ferdinand. And Yeah. But we've already seen the Spanish bull morph. This is new.

Harimau

Eager
A Wisent (European Bison) would be nice. Also a Gaur (sometimes referred to as the Indian bison), my favourite Bovine, would be most welcome.

Difference between American and European bison:

poland-zubr-wisent-european_bison-drawing1.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
And here is a picture of a Wisent:

View attachment 39420
This looks good so far chris.
love the wisent (european bison)....looks tough and is it bigger than american bison?
Also chris, shouldn't there also be thick hair on the hump and shoulders too? Looks too the beard is wider on chin and neck looking like the sides of head transition down too and not just from beneath the chin?