• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Black Widow.jpg

I just wanted to see what this would look like. Natasha Rominov, AKA Black Widow... AKA V4 with a face and body morph that is supposed to be a Jessica Alba morph. It isn't. But it kind of reminded me of Scarlett so I gave it a go. The whole outfit was modeled, UV'd and rendered in less than an hour.

Hornet3d

Wise
View attachment 39250
I just wanted to see what this would look like. Natasha Rominov, AKA Black Widow... AKA V4 with a face and body morph that is supposed to be a Jessica Alba morph. It isn't. But it kind of reminded me of Scarlett so I gave it a go. The whole outfit was modeled, UV'd and rendered in less than an hour.

One determined looking young lady, great render, love the expression.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Hornet3d

Wise
@Stezza Guard your cats, eh?

Here is the first artistic image I have finished in a long time:
Broken Republic

Lovely render and really worth the effort, equally good story to support it. I often wonder what the world would be like if certain effects ended differently though I find myself thinking such things more often in the strange world we are living in at the present time. I also wonder if we have stopped learning from history but I guess you have to study it before you can learn from it or even question it.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
My first time ever working with Daz's Genesis:) This came about as I had admired an image by GypsyAngel of her new character over at Rendo for GM3 called Tylor and she was very generous in giving me a copy of him. This is my first "play" with him. He is one hunky male character - many of you know I am always on the lookout for truly hunky male characters:) Thanks GypsyAngel!!

I used the wonderful SAV Aram Hair and did a little messing with it in iray- I really like the way it worked out!

TylorCharacterStudy1.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, he's a hunk indeed! :D I have SAV's Aram hair as well, but you certainly made it look even better.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My first time ever working with Daz's Genesis:) This came about as I had admired an image by GypsyAngel of her new character over at Rendo for GM3 called Tylor and she was very generous in giving me a copy of him. This is my first "play" with him. He is one hunky male character - many of you know I am always on the lookout for truly hunky male characters:) Thanks GypsyAngel!!

I used the wonderful SAV Aram Hair and did a little messing with it in iray- I really like the way it worked out!

That's a gorgeous render! Gypsy Angel is one of my favorite male-skin vendors. Always beautiful work on the skins!

@jvrenderer - Been a while since I saw anything from you! She looks gorgeous. Your lighting is always wonderful! Love her expression, too. :)