• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Charles West

Adventurous
oh Strange weather for about 1 hour... sky got dark.. high winds in waves you could see rain then clear then rain like waves 5 minutes of up to thumbnail size hail. Window fogged on the car and had to use the ac to clean it up. Windshield wipers on full visibility 4 houses.... pulled over and waited... now it is clear and the streets seem to by drying out. Glad that has passed.. radar showed a small group of clouds causing all the problem not much bigger than the county... oh joy .. normally all the storms are above and below us on the radar. Glad it is gone.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
We had very strange weather today as well. Started off bright and sunny in the morning, but around 5:00pm it got dark all of a sudden, and then it was pouring rain, very windy, with some thunder and lightning. Not what I was expecting, that's for sure.

Charles West

Adventurous
toyed with emo again. sportspack 2 stuff I remembered.

Attachments

• eightball.jpg
    eightball.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 159

Charles West

Adventurous
Good afternoon. :)

You do fun looking stuff, Charles.

Finishing up old projects... Haven't been able to get that old drive restarted but soon I hope... I had made a cricket set the pool balls but life is more important. Thanks for the good comments. Does anyone have emotiguy on their system? If powers that be turn it down when I finish then it might make a good freebie.

Charles West

Adventurous
Going well got all the stripes and solids in a row and even made the stripe not found in the set. No number and warped the shape with some of my other morphs for effect on that one. Put the rest in a row and played with Iray settings on a nice 2 hour render. I am pleased that I rebuilt part of the sports pack 2 that I still have not been able to recover from an old drive. I still hope to bring out the maps to my liking but do not plan on stitching a cricket ball again... the first one took about a month 2 hrs a day to get where I wanted.
Deb is doing well today and I have enjoyed a fairly quiet day. The weather is warm with a moderate mold count 87 today possibly 90 tomorrow and Deb and I are going to try a shopping trip tomorrow.
And the work completed....

Attachments

• OddManOut.jpg
    OddManOut.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 170

Charles West

Adventurous
A friend we were to meet up with had to cancel and Deb decided to wait till tomorrow... oops later today. I will let you know how it goes. Had to comment in one of the other messages about the woman's purse... think it is titled what needs to be fake... I know I will be in so much trouble for the post. Applied the iray settings to the stop sign and did a render. not quite 2 hrs. but had a nice look. Also found some changes I need to make to the larger morphs making the hands follow out so there is no collision.

Attachments

• IrayStop.jpg
    IrayStop.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Charles West

Adventurous
glad to hear the reaction to my fake comment taken well because it was too hard to resist. Deb and I will try to get out today. I hope all like my new morph for emo and hope my muse quits tossing them at me. I want to put this package together. I will have to rebuild from my base ideas and put hands back into play and have a material file make them invisible if you choose. With luck I will have the basic shapes and some maps packaged by the end of the week. (barring the attacks of the Muse) I recall morphing emo into a fruit bowl with maps... apples, bananas, cherries (small apple), and something else but need to put that one on the side for now. I hope all have a good week.