• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

The Poser Content Directory is Finally Here!

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I just uploaded the new Dawn and Dusk Content page. I will let you know now that this is not the final look of the page. I plan to break it down a little further into more categories like Poses, characters, shoes etc. As always I appreciate the feedback.

quietrob

Extraordinary
The freebies Wiki is good but contains outdated pages. This especially concerns tutorials. Pages give 404. An Updated Tutorials listed page at the least would be appreciated. If that's out of the scope of your project, my bad, bro!

eclark1894

Visionary
The freebies Wiki is good but contains outdated pages. This especially concerns tutorials. Pages give 404. An Updated Tutorials listed page at the least would be appreciated. If that's out of the scope of your project, my bad, bro!
You need to be a little more specific . Which page is giving you a 404? What Freebies Wiki are you talking about? and I'm not making the Tutorials, just listing the ones I find.

quietrob

Extraordinary
If I'm not mistaken, I think this might be the Wiki quiterob was talking about: Poser and Daz Free Resources.

Thank you, Rae. The link you listed and others sometimes contain tutorials and freestuff. It might just be enough to list that link that Rae posted with a caveat (once they click that not all sites may be available) @Rae134 Thanks for speaking fluid Robin. My brain just isn't working they way it should be sometimes.

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm not ruling out adding a freebie section in the future, but the purpose of this directory is two fold. It was conceived as a way to help Poser users find content to buy and work natively with the Poser software application. I do stress buying content which is why I list primarily by vendor name. This is an effort to support vendors who do make native content for Poser.

With all due respect to my friends who use DS and Genesis and wonder why I exclude that content, it's simply because it doesn't need the exposure. It's everywhere. Hivewire sells some Genesis content, not much, but some. That's pretty much ALL DAZ sells now. And Renderosity even has ads for DS and Genesis related products pop up during marketplace searches for Poser content.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think they do have paid stuff on there as well (it has a big green $ next to it) but it concentrates on freebies so the paid stuff might be hard to find

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
What a great idea!
Thank you for doing trhis! Might it be possible to add e to the characters for Dawn - vendors, though? I have 3 of them in my HiveWire Store.

eclark1894

Visionary
What a great idea!
Thank you for doing trhis! Might it be possible to add e to the characters for Dawn - vendors, though? I have 3 of them in my HiveWire Store.
Honestly, don't know how I missed you. Especially, when I have you listed under Dusk Vendors. Please forgive the oversight and I'll fix it ASAP.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay Done. I don't know when, but I'm going to start going back through these pages and putting all the vendors in alphabetical order.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I just updated the image in the showcase again. This is one of mine. But same theme. For some reason, I can't get Google Chrome to display the new image. It's still showing me the poolhall image.

Edit: Googled it! Working perfectly now!

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
:)

index.png

quietrob

Extraordinary
Is the title image centered on your screen? On my monitor 1920 x 1080, using Chrome, it's shifted to my left. What's your brower, Earl? I use Chrome and Firefox. Never IE or Edge. If that is what you wished for it to look like, my apologies, Big E!

Nod

Adventurous
Is the title image centered on your screen? On my monitor 1920 x 1080, using Chrome, it's shifted to my left. What's your brower, Earl? I use Chrome and Firefox. Never IE or Edge. If that is what you wished for it to look like, my apologies, Big E!
It's not centred on the screen shot, so I would guess not.