• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
WOW a wine bath, now I think I could get into that. :whistling: Nicely done Ken.
I think a champagne bubble bath might be my choice, but totally understand where you are coming from LOL!!
BTW!!
Congrats!!
on member of the month at Renderosity !! =) Great interview and slideshow presentation!! Love that render of the Gardner also!!

Llynara

Here's a promo I did recently for Annimation's Love a Cat poses. I used Saiyaness's free LAMH settings and a free mat on ShareCG to make the cat white. Reminds me of my beloved Smudge, who I had in high school.

I still can't size this thing right, but here's the thumbnail. Just uploaded a bunch of Dawn images to my gallery here.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Not everybody's drink runs away when you need one. But again, most people don't play with their food. :)

Figure is Dawn with my WIP outfit (added horns now), rendered in Poser with Superfly. Had to reduce the render size to post here.

OutForADrink_1024.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree. I have a good friend who's had a Tuxedo kitty for almost as long as I know her, and they are sweet. :)