• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This dragonfly is going where no dragonfly has gone before!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Australian Tiger) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Puiri Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory) at HiveWire3D (fitted to the dragonfly)

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
CKV-01 for Dawn by Ken1171 Designs & Volpe Box at HiveWire 3D Creations

Flights Of Fantasy
Flights Of Fantasy.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
There are so many beautifully colored Dragonflies & Damselflies. This is a male & a female Banded Demoiselle.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Banded Demoiselle) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Diamond Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D
Hang The Moon Image Resource by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D

Southern Ruins II by Caaisson at HiveWire3D

Moonlit Ruins
Moonlit Ruins.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
This dragonfly is going where no dragonfly has gone before!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Australian Tiger) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonder Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Puiri Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Morphing Collar for the HW Big Cat by PhotoGG (George Gregory) at HiveWire3D (fitted to the dragonfly)

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D Creations
CKV-01 for Dawn by Ken1171 Designs & Volpe Box at HiveWire 3D Creations

Flights Of Fantasy
View attachment 33588
Last time I dressed up like a dragon fly and shrunk myself down I almost got ate by a frog and jumped by a couple of bass, that was the last time I played around with my official ant man suit down at the lake... great render

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm so happy, I got the racehorse tack to fit the draft horse!! Thanks to @NapalmArsenal 's Growing Up Thoroughbred tutorial, I use Poser and I didn't have any problem at all! SO happy! I'm only using the bridle in this render, but I'm sooo happy!

View attachment 33748
Really cute render!! =) The Gypsy Vanner should be out soon. I'm not sure around the world, but in the U.S. there is a trend at horse shows with the mini variety 13 hands and under as well as the 36 inch super mini and it will have this morph as well in the package. I just got finished today doing the Western tack fits and a little bit of info in the Readme file on that, but nothing too major!

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Really cute render!! =) The Gypsy Vanner should be out soon. I'm not sure around the world, but in the U.S. there is a trend at horse shows with the mini variety 13 hands and under as well as the 36 inch super mini and it will have this morph as well in the package. I just got finished today doing the Western tack fits and a little bit of info in the Readme file on that, but nothing too major!

Aw thank you! I'm excited for the next package, the Gypsy Vanner is one of my absolute favorite.