• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays Everyone.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Belated Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone's holidays were filled with fine food, good friends, family, peace, love, laughter, and the spirit of Christmas!!

Then again............. we had a wonderful celebration this year and proceeded to

eclark1894

Visionary
Belated Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope everyone's holidays were filled with fine food, good friends, family, peace, love, laughter, and the spirit of Christmas!!

Then again............. we had a wonderful celebration this year and proceeded to
In my experience, if your tree is wrecked, blame the cat. Dogs that don't normally spend a lot of time indoors aren't likely to do anything to jeopardize staying inside. Cats though, entitled little (bleeps) that they are just don't give a flying (bleep). I've had cats and dogs and each and everytime something was broken or torn or knocked over in the house, the cat did it.

They are notoriously crafty little bastards too. Ever been the victim of a frame up by a cat? I have.:sneaky:

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Not at my PC, on the phone, so no pics 'til I'm home, but here's hoping all had a good winter-holiday-of-choice, and my wishes for an excellent New Year to everyone.

In my experience, if your tree is wrecked, blame the cat.
Or, in my case many years ago, the lodger. He said it was the dog that ate the chocolates off the tree, but I don't think she'd have twisted the wrappers neatly and dropped them in the bin...

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
In my experience, if your tree is wrecked, blame the cat.
Well, that's nice for the tree, but the cat (not that we had one) wouldn't have stolen the roast off of the counter. And the dog (all 50 lbs of her) looked so guilty.

(This was many years ago. )