• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
On behalf of those here at HiveWire, we wish you all a Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Festivus, and whatever works for your celebration. Some of the others are already over with.

We hope you all enjoy some time with family, friends, and loved ones, during this season of worship, celebration, giving and reflection.

To all those that help by volunteering your time and skill-set, to all contributing artists that publish with the Hive, to all customers that purchase our products, to all that participate in our forums, whether by lurking, posting, sharing images and ideas, and to our joint publishing partners, we're grateful for you.

May you all have a safe, stress free, enjoyable holiday, filled with happy times, wonderful food and beverages, naps-o-plenty, warm and toasty feet, full well meaning hugs, and expressions of love and caring.

Lisa, Alisa, Paul, and myself are thankful for our association with you all. Your talents, voices and support are appreciated, needed, and important to us. Together we make a wonderful and colorful tapestry, that is our HiveWire community.

Love and kindess to you all,

The HiveWire Team

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Joyous Yule, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those that celebrate. Despite the political climate it's been a pretty good year overall. So I'm heaping lots of gifts upon myself... just because! :p
Hugs and Love,
Richard / Wolffie :)

Carey

Extraordinary
Chritmas.jpg

merriest to everyone

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I really wish I'd had a fireplace or wood stove today! I would have had a yule fire! It was just plain freezing. Hard to hold a kindle when you have your hands wrapped in a blanket!

Anyway ... I hope everyone had, are having, or will have a wonderful holiday filled with family or quiet ... whichever is your thing.

Tsuki and I are planning a nice quiet day ... which hopefully, will be warmer!

Carey

Extraordinary
I played one of the Christmas trees in the Christmas play as a child, in high school I was an elf, a none talking part. A few years ago having gained the proper girth I finally got to play the big man himself, I am looking ahead though I think I made a great Easter Bunny..lol