1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by Chris, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris HW3D President Co-Founder

On behalf of those here at HiveWire, we wish you all a Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, Happy Festivus, and whatever works for your celebration. Some of the others are already over with.

We hope you all enjoy some time with family, friends, and loved ones, during this season of worship, celebration, giving and reflection.

To all those that help by volunteering your time and skill-set, to all contributing artists that publish with the Hive, to all customers that purchase our products, to all that participate in our forums, whether by lurking, posting, sharing images and ideas, and to our joint publishing partners, we're grateful for you.

May you all have a safe, stress free, enjoyable holiday, filled with happy times, wonderful food and beverages, naps-o-plenty, warm and toasty feet, full well meaning hugs, and expressions of love and caring.

Lisa, Alisa, Paul, and myself are thankful for our association with you all. Your talents, voices and support are appreciated, needed, and important to us. Together we make a wonderful and colorful tapestry, that is our HiveWire community.

Love and kindess to you all,

The HiveWire Team

2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Back at you Chris. It's always a pleasure to be here, and helping out whenever, and wherever, I can. Here's hoping 2018 is HiveWire's best year yet. :D

pommerlis and NapalmArsenal like this.
  3. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Distinguished

My thanks and best wishes to all here and the Hivewire Team hoping you have a great Christmas and New Year.

Thanks also to the Team for all the fun and support that you have provided in 2017.

4. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee QAV-BEE

What Chris said ;)

pommerlis, NapalmArsenal and Miss B like this.
  5. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

6. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

First year I ever missed Rudolph on tv.:cry:

Merry Christmas, everyone. If you don't celebrate, try to tolerate us poor heathens.:whistling:

7. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Joyous Yule, Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to those that celebrate. Despite the political climate it's been a pretty good year overall. So I'm heaping lots of gifts upon myself... just because! :p
    Hugs and Love,
    Richard / Wolffie :)

pommerlis, Rae134 and NapalmArsenal like this.
  8. Flint_Hawk

Flint_Hawk Ambitious

Merry Christmas everyone!

9. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

Chritmas.jpg

merriest to everyone

pommerlis, Me195, Rae134 and 2 others like this.
  10. Miss B

:rofl:

pommerlis and Carey like this.
  11. Miss B

I can't think of a better way to celebrate the holidays. :D

pommerlis and Rae134 like this.
  12. Mythocentric

Mythocentric Extraordinary

A VERY HAPPY AND PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN HIVELAND. LOVE AND HUGS FROM ME AND THE FAMILY!

Mytho, Mythomommy and Minimytho (Miss) :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

pommerlis, Pendraia and Rae134 like this.
  13. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

Back at you, Chris, Lisa, Alisa and the whole team.... SO WELL SAID!! :)

pommerlis likes this.
  14. FairyFantastic

FairyFantastic Energetic

merry christmas to u all hope u have a magical one and enjoy yr selvesxxxx

pommerlis likes this.
  15. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I really wish I'd had a fireplace or wood stove today! I would have had a yule fire! It was just plain freezing. Hard to hold a kindle when you have your hands wrapped in a blanket!

Anyway ... I hope everyone had, are having, or will have a wonderful holiday filled with family or quiet ... whichever is your thing.

Tsuki and I are planning a nice quiet day ... which hopefully, will be warmer!

pommerlis and Carey like this.
  16. Carey

Carey Extraordinary

I played one of the Christmas trees in the Christmas play as a child, in high school I was an elf, a none talking part. A few years ago having gained the proper girth I finally got to play the big man himself, I am looking ahead though I think I made a great Easter Bunny..lol

pommerlis likes this.
  17. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

Merry Christmas everyone!

pommerlis likes this.
  18. HaiGan

HaiGan Engaged Contributing Artist

Montycristmas.jpg
    Happy Christmas from me (and the Baa Humbugs, including Monty the Whistling Sheep)​

19. Karth

Karth Eager Contributing Artist

Happy Holidays everyone :)

20. Bonnie2001

Bonnie2001 Extraordinary

I'm a bit late on this, but I hope you all had a great Christmas Day and are still having a nice Christmas season. Happy New Year as well!